Seeking outgoing, determined, focused, career-minded individuals for our Outside Sales Associate position to join our Jacksonville branch office.
As the leading provider of custom tailored security solutions, we design intelligent security systems that are a perfect fit for each of our customers.
Recognized as #1 in security by SDM Magazine and ranked #5 among the top electronic security providers in the United States, Vector Security provides home automation and mobile security solutions to more than 300,000 homes, businesses, and multi-site enterprises across North America and the Caribbean, including many Fortune 500 companies.
With services tailored to fit each customer's needs, we offer everything from alarm monitoring and smart home solutions, to video surveillance and managed network services. We are expanding our sales force and are looking for the very best to represent Vector Security.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable working directly with small to medium-size business owners and individual consumers, have excellent interpersonal skills, have a valid drivers license, their own vehicle and a strong desire to be successful and close deals.
• We provide comprehensive training. • We provide base salary plus commission! • We provide access to our referral program from day one to develop lead sources.
You receive a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package. Some benefits you may be eligible to receive include: Medical, Prescription coverage, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D insurance, Short- and long-term disability, Voluntary benefit products, 401k retirement savings plan, Paid time off, Tuition reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
• Sales experience is great, but not required. • Technical aptitude is a plus.
• Highly motivated by achievement, accomplishment and success. • Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
• Prospect for new customers and establish good relationships with existing customers to obtain referrals and develop leads into sales • Inspect and review physical premises, design system requirements in accordance with customer needs • Prepare documents and submit job proposals using established company guidelines • Follow-up and close sales • Monitor job progress, demonstrate operation of security system including final "walk-through" with customers • Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills • Ability to persuade and influence others in order to overcome objections • Basic computer skills to manage email, spreadsheets and documents • Strong prospecting and organizational skills
We provide comprehensive training and support for qualified candidates!